- Red Fort violence: Court grants bail to actor-activist Deep Sidhu
- Punjab CM Amarinder Singh expresses shock at mass shooting incident in US
- US FedEx shooting: Jaishankar assures all assistance to Sikh community
- Four Sikhs among eight killed in mass shooting at FedEx facility in US
- Petrol, diesel price unchanged for 2nd consecutive day as OMCs observe mood
- US, Japan pledge to strengthen Quad to build free, open Indo-Pacific region
- IAF to reorient for future challenges, prep roadmap for asset utilisation
- Shortcomings of multilateral system laid bare by pandemic, says Shringla
- Odisha government grants mining lease of Utkal-E coal block to NALCO
- Top headlines: Govt push to step up vax output; normal monsoon in 2021
LIVE: Mamata to sit on dharna against 'undemocratic' EC campaign ban
Congress leader Rahul Gandhi comes in support of students to cancel the CBSE board exam 2021. Stay tuned for Latest LIVE news
Haridwar is all set for the second royal bath of Maha Kumbh, which will be held today amid the alarming situation of coronavirus cases in Uttarakhand.
The Delhi High Court today will hear a Public Interest Litigation (PIL) seeking directions to Centre and Delhi Government to remove the age limitations for deciding upon the beneficiaries of Covid-19 vaccination drive.
Election to three Rajya Sabha seats from Kerala falling vacant next month will be held today. As per practice, votes will counted in the evening after conclusion of polling at 4 pm.
Stay tuned for the latest news of the day.