- Management guru Bala Balachandran, 84, passes away after brief illness
- India's intellectuals lay down strategy for the decade ahead
- Murmurs of Amarinder Singh jumping ship further rock Congress boat
- Punjab minister Razia Sultana quits in 'solidarity' with Navjot Singh Sidhu
- Flight crew, air traffic controllers to be tested for drugs from January
- Delhi riots: HC says premeditated conspiracy, not on spur of the moment
- 1 Pak terrorist killed, another captured in Uri sector of Jammu and Kashmir
- Rajnath Singh urges private sector defence industry to invest in R&D
- Extremely delighted to meet hockey star Sreejesh: Kerala CM Vijayan
- Need to build a new India on the basis of women-led development: Irani
Rajasthan LIVE: Sachin Pilot involved in horse trading, says CM Gehlot
Stay tuned with Business Standard for the latest news of today
Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot on Wednesday accused rebel Congress leader Sachin Pilot of involvement in horse trading with the BJP. Pilot was removed from the posts of the Rajasthan deputy chief minister and the state Congress president on Tuesday amid a power tussle with Gehlot.
'Skill, re-skill, upskill is the mantra to stay relevant in times of coronavirus, said Prime Minister Narendra Modi on the 5th anniversary of Skill India Mission. Addressing a digital conclave today, PM Modi said,"In a rapidly changing world, millions of skilled people are needed and there is a huge potential, especially in health services".
On the business front, Mukesh Ambani-led Reliance Industries Ltd (RIL) will hold its first online annual general meeting (AGM) today. It has promised that the event will be a much bigger affair, with a brand-new virtual platform that could log more than 100,000 shareholders simultaneously.
Meanwhile, the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has declared its Class 10 results.
Stay tuned for the latest news of the day