- Muhurat for Ram temple event inauspicious, Sanatan norms ignored: Digvijaya
- No party at Sushant Rajput's home on June 13, says Mumbai Police Chief
- Rahul upset with infighting, leaders urged to keep views internally: Report
- Tamil Nadu will not allow 3-language formula in the state, says Palaniswami
- UP govt to install solar panels on hotels, guest houses under Tourism Dept
- Hyderabad 16th among 20 cities globally in CCTV Surveillance, tops in India
- Vizag crane collapse: HSL announces Rs 50 lakh ex-gratia, job for kin
- Officer probing Sushant's death 'forcibly quarantined' in Mumbai: Bihar DGP
- LIVE: Uma Bharti to skip Ayodhya Bhoomi Poojan event over corona scare
- Top headlines: Apple plans more production in India, PSB stake sale & more
Rajasthan LIVE: Sachin Pilot involved in horse trading, says CM Gehlot
Stay tuned with Business Standard for the latest news of today
File photo of Sachin Pilot and Rahul Gandhi
Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot on Wednesday accused rebel Congress leader Sachin Pilot of involvement in horse trading with the BJP. Pilot was removed from the posts of the Rajasthan deputy chief minister and the state Congress president on Tuesday amid a power tussle with Gehlot.
'Skill, re-skill, upskill is the mantra to stay relevant in times of coronavirus, said Prime Minister Narendra Modi on the 5th anniversary of Skill India Mission. Addressing a digital conclave today, PM Modi said,"In a rapidly changing world, millions of skilled people are needed and there is a huge potential, especially in health services".
On the business front, Mukesh Ambani-led Reliance Industries Ltd (RIL) will hold its first online annual general meeting (AGM) today. It has promised that the event will be a much bigger affair, with a brand-new virtual platform that could log more than 100,000 shareholders simultaneously.
Meanwhile, the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has declared its Class 10 results.
Stay tuned for the latest news of the day