- Data Protection Bill: Twitter reps appear before Parliamentary panel
- CIC serves notice to Govt for saying it has no info on Aarogya Setu creator
- Covid: HC dismisses plea for JEE (Advanced) re-exam for left out candidates
- Covid: SC asks state govts to ensure dry ration is provided to sex workers
- Kolkata beats Hyderabad as most affordable mkt for home purchase: Report
- Goa govt allows all casinos to reopen from November 1 with Covid-19 norms
- Microsoft, NSDC collaborate to empower women in India with digital skills
- PDP chief Mehbooba Mufti calls NIA 'pet agency' of BJP after Kashmir raids
- Uniform Civil Code should be implemented, says Shiv Sena's Sanjay Raut
- Kerala gold smuggling case: Suspended IAS officer taken into ED custody
LIVE updates: LS passes amendments in Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code
I want to make it clear these laws are not against agriculture 'mandi', it will continue like it always has, says PM Modi on farm bills
Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Monday laid the foundation stone of nine highway projects in Bihar through video conference and also inaugurated optical fibre internet services through which, the state’s all 45,945 villages will be connected.
On the education front, Supreme Court has quashed Bengaluru-based National Law School of India University's decision to hold NLAT-2020 and directed it to admit students based on CLAT. With this "a student sitting in a corner of his small house in a village will get a chance to appear for the premier law entrance exams," a lawyer said.
Amid the ongoing Monsoon session of Parliament, Congress general secretaries and state in-charges will meet today to discuss important organisational issues in the absence of party interim chief Sonia Gandhi and former party president Rahul Gandhi.
Stay tuned for the latest news of the day.