- Covid-19 pandemic: Govt issues revised norms for international visitors
- British hard sell of Rolls-Royce turbines
- Jaishankar meets Israeli PM, discusses strengthening of strategic alliance
- Dalai Lama expresses concern over deaths due to rainfall in Uttarakhand
- Uttarakhand: As rains subside, manufacturing units of automakers resume ops
- Bommai promises rain-hit Kerala support in relief and rehabilitation
- 42 dead due to rains, landslides in Kerala since October 12: CM Vijayan
- Jaishankar discusses potential of bilateral ties with Israeli leadership
- Militants using new modus operandi to kill targets: Ghulam Nabi Azad
- Ahead of Diwali, domestic airfares soar 30%-45% on high-frequency routes
LIVE updates: LS passes amendments in Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code
I want to make it clear these laws are not against agriculture 'mandi', it will continue like it always has, says PM Modi on farm bills
Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Monday laid the foundation stone of nine highway projects in Bihar through video conference and also inaugurated optical fibre internet services through which, the state’s all 45,945 villages will be connected.
On the education front, Supreme Court has quashed Bengaluru-based National Law School of India University's decision to hold NLAT-2020 and directed it to admit students based on CLAT. With this "a student sitting in a corner of his small house in a village will get a chance to appear for the premier law entrance exams," a lawyer said.
Amid the ongoing Monsoon session of Parliament, Congress general secretaries and state in-charges will meet today to discuss important organisational issues in the absence of party interim chief Sonia Gandhi and former party president Rahul Gandhi.
Stay tuned for the latest news of the day.