- Despite coronavirus, Indian traders stock up in hopes of festive cheer
- October 22 as Black Day: When Pakistan invaded J&K to commit atrocities
- Vistara to operate more flights from Delhi, Mumbai to Goa as demand rises
- US proposes not to issue business visa for H-1B speciality occupations
- Chhattisgarh CM Baghel gives nod to set up new steel plants in Bastar
- Lightning strike leaves 26 people injured in Maharashtra's Thane
- Top headlines: Modi to meet global funds; 104 firms' Q2 net profit up 9.8%
- Odisha witnesses over 43% decline in road accident deaths during lockdown
- 2G internet services extended till Nov 12 in J-K, high-speed data at places
- LIVE: Nirmala Sitharaman releases BJP's manifesto for Bihar election 2020
LIVE updates: LS passes amendments in Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code
I want to make it clear these laws are not against agriculture 'mandi', it will continue like it always has, says PM Modi on farm bills
Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Monday laid the foundation stone of nine highway projects in Bihar through video conference and also inaugurated optical fibre internet services through which, the state’s all 45,945 villages will be connected.
On the education front, Supreme Court has quashed Bengaluru-based National Law School of India University's decision to hold NLAT-2020 and directed it to admit students based on CLAT. With this "a student sitting in a corner of his small house in a village will get a chance to appear for the premier law entrance exams," a lawyer said.
Amid the ongoing Monsoon session of Parliament, Congress general secretaries and state in-charges will meet today to discuss important organisational issues in the absence of party interim chief Sonia Gandhi and former party president Rahul Gandhi.
Stay tuned for the latest news of the day.