- AIIMS chief calls for PPP for large-scale rollout of vaccination programme
- India, China hold 10th round of talks for further disengagement in Ladakh
- Coal scam: ED files fresh chargesheet against Jharkhand firm, promoters
- Govt must respect, give due representation to pvt sector in progress: PM
- Congress holds half-day bandh in Madhya Pradesh against fuel price rise
- Rajasthan CM Ashok Gehlot attacks Modi govt over rising fuel prices
- Social media being used for anti-social activities: Nitish Kumar
- Rs 125 crore corpus fund to help Meghalaya entrepreneurs: CM Conrad Sangma
- Punjab CM Amarinder likely to skip NITI Aayog meet chaired by PM Modi today
- Delhi's air quality remains 'very poor', AQI likely to improve tomorrow
LIVE: No bail for Disha Ravi, Patiala court reserves order for Tuesday
Ahead of Tamil Nadu election, Chennai metro rail has brought down the maximum fare from Rs 70 to Rs 50 on Saturday, while the minimum fare continues to remain at Rs 10. Stay tuned for Latest LIVE news
Chennai Metro Rail has brought down the maximum fare from Rs 70 to Rs 50 on Saturday, while the minimum fare continues to remain at Rs 10. The State government has announced that the fares will be implemented from February 22.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi today made a strong case for repealing archaic laws and making it easier to do business in India stating that the centre and states need to work closely to boost economic growth.
Addressing the Governing Council meeting of Niti Aayog, the Prime Minister said that the private sector should be given full opportunity to become a part of government's Aatmanirbhar Bharat programme.
Farmer leader Rakesh Tikait will hold 'Kisan Mahapanchayat' and a public rallyin Yavatmal district of Maharashtra today. Sanyukt Kisan Morcha (SKM) is an umbrella body of 40 farmer unions protesting at various Delhi border points against three farm laws.
Stay tuned for the latest news of the day.