Two days to go for the next phase of Covid vaccination, Centre and state government officials met in a marathon video conference meeting to put tech and logistic things in order. While it was decided that the Union health ministry would make registration for the inoculation available in advance, on spot and also in large cohorts for groups through the Co-WIN2.0, the finer details of pricing at private healthcare centres were still being discussed at the time of going to press.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Sat, February 27 2021. 06:10 IST