Faced with lockdown in many cities and expecting a pent-up in demand, property developers are looking to launch their residential projects online.
A number of developers such as Puravankara, Oberoi Realty and Hiranandani are experimenting with online launches.
While Bengaluru-based Puravankara has already e-launched two projects, Mumbai-based Oberoi Realty is gearing up for its first e-launch in Mumbai.
Puravankara, which e-launched two projects Purva Atmosphere and Provident Woodfield on Saturday, is expecting a booking of up to 80 per cent for these properties. For Purva Atmosphere, the 12-acre luxury project, the e-launch process took 20 days of planning when the product was revealed piece by piece to customers who had shown interest on the website and through calls.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
SUBSCRIBE TO INSIGHTS
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!