Within days of Indian insurance companies getting approval to invest in debt securities of infrastructure and real estate investment trusts, many have lined up to invest in the infrastructure investment trust (InvIT) launched by state-owned Power Grid Corporation of India ltd (PGCIL) and the NCD issuance by IndiGrid — both power transmission assets platform.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Sat, May 08 2021. 06:09 IST