Loans sanctioned to small businesses and entrepreneurs under the Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana (PMMY) dropped to Rs 2.7 trillion in financial year 2020-21 as the Covid-19 pandemic weighed on business activity. Loans sanctioned under PMMY were Rs 3.4 trillion in FY20 and Rs 3.2 trillion in FY19.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Wed, April 07 2021. 14:18 IST