The Tamil Nadu government has set up a high-level committee headed by former RBI Governor and former Chairman of the Prime Minister's Economic Advisory Council, C Rangarajan. The committee, which is comprised of economists and industry experts, will assess the overall immediate and medium-term impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on different sectors of the State's economy and identify possible sources of financing and funding.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Sat, May 09 2020. 19:07 IST