‘Forgetful’ is the word that analysts have unanimously chosen for the April-June, 2020 quarter for the automobile industry while writing the result preview notes. For the period marked by partial ‘unlocking’ of the economy, analysts on average, see decline in revenues up to 70 per cent year-on-year (YoY), while slump in sales volume could be as much as 80 per cent.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Mon, July 20 2020. 09:35 IST