Axis Bank Q4 Analysis: Axis Bank shares were trading in a narrow range on Wednesday, a day after the lender posted a solid earnings report card for the March quarter. At the bourses, the scrip traded between Rs 688-Rs 713 (-1.5 per cent to 2 per cent) on the BSE relative to Tuesday's close of Rs 699 apiece. The stock eventually ended 1.2 per cent higher at Rs 708 apiece as against a 1.6 per cent gain in the benchmark S&P BSE Sensex.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Wed, April 28 2021. 13:31 IST