Shares of BPL, Gopala Polyplast, Continental Chemicals, Sindhu Trade Links, JITF Infra Logistics and Rajnish Wellness are among 25 stocks that have rallied more than 150 per cent in the past one month
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Subscribe To Insights
Key stories on business-standard.com are available to premium subscribers only.Already a BS Premium subscriber? Log in NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
BPL hits upper circuit for 10th straight trading session, zooms 86%
Tokyo Olympics 2021 Highlights: Sindhu wins bronze, hockey team in semis
Stocks to watch: Hindustan Copper, Zomato, Wipro, HG Infra, telecom stocks
HG Infra Engineering soars 19% on robust March quarter results
Srei Infra zooms 20% as arm receives EoI for $250 mn capital infusion
Improving business prospects, divestment make analysts bullish on PSU stks
Cera Sanitaryware zooms 12%, hits new high on healthy outlook
CPSE index hits over 3-year high; REC, PFC, CIL, Power Grid up 5% each
Raymond, RBL Bank: 5 buzzing stocks that can rally up to 15% from here
NTPC hits 52-week high on winning 1.9 GW solar projects under CPSU scheme