Shares of HDFC Bank soared 5 per cent to Rs 1,153 on the BSE on Monday after the lender reported 20 per cent year on year (YoY) growth in net profit at Rs 6,659 crore for the April-June quarter (Q1FY21), supported by operational income. The stock of the private sector bank has rallied 9.5 per cent in the past four trading days.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Mon, July 20 2020. 09:54 IST