HDFC shares bounced back 4.4 per cent from its intra-day low of Rs 2,618 apiece on the BSE on Wednesday as analysts remain positive on the housing financier's outlook despite a 65 per cent year-on-year (YoY) decline in net profit at Rs 2,925.8 crore for the quarter ended December 2020. Its PAT stood at Rs 8,372 in the year-ago period (Q3FY20).
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Wed, February 03 2021. 10:35 IST