With suspension of international air travel for two weeks, and domestic air travel for about 10 days due to the lockdown in the March quarter of FY20 (Q4FY20) on account of Covid-19 pandemic, analysts expect InterGlobe Aviation-run IndiGo to report net loss up to Rs 2,600 crore, compared to net profit of Rs 589.6 crore in Q4FY19. That apart, seasonal slowdown and pricing pressure during the period under review is also likely to dent performance, analysts say. The airline had reported profit of Rs 496 crore in the December quarter of FY20.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Mon, June 01 2020. 12:49 IST