Shares of JB Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals rallied 16 per cent to hit an all-time high of Rs 965 apiece on the BSE on Tuesday, a day after the company reported a 92.6 per cent year-on-year (YoY) jump in its consolidated net profit at Rs 119.42 crore for the quarter ended June 2020 against Rs 62 crore profit in the year-ago period.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
SUBSCRIBE TO INSIGHTS
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!