Nifty View The Nifty index, yet again, failed to register follow up buying post early morning gains. For the last 5 trading sessions, it has been trading in the range of 18,000-18,200. Sustainable lev
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Subscribe To Insights
Key stories on business-standard.com are available to premium subscribers only.Already a BS Premium subscriber? Log in NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
'Adverse global conditions present a challenge for textile demand'
Cotton yarn mills planning to stop production amid poor demand, Ukraine war
Should you hold textile stocks amid rising cotton prices
Positive trend ahead for Nifty IT, bearish on metal index: Ravi Nathani
Cotton sector pins hopes on stable demand-supply situation in new season
Metals eye up to 15% gain amid China reopening, likely capex push in Budget
Ravi Nathani is bullish on auto shares; bearish on metals, PSU banks
How to trade in Reliance Industries post Q3 results? Check key levels
Ravi Nathani expects Nifty to hit 18,400; cautions on Pvt Bank
Adani Enterprises FPO: Short-term trend on the stock remains negative