After slipping nearly 12 per cent from its peak to 15,671 levels amid geopolitical concerns and crude oil surge in mid-January 2022, the Nifty 50 index reclaimed the 18,000 mark in trade on Monday. The strong momentum has taken nearly half of the Nifty500 stocks above their respective 200-day moving average (DMA). And if analysts are to be believed, there is room for more upside, albeit amid intermittent corrections.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
SUBSCRIBE TO INSIGHTS
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.