Shares of multiplex operators PVR and Inox Leisure hit their respective 52-week highs and rallied up to 18 per cent on the BSE in intra-day trade on Monday after the Maharashtra government announced the opening of cinema halls and multiplexes in the state from October 22. Among the individual stocks, Inox Leisure rallied 18 per cent to Rs 412.20, surpassing its previous 52-week high of Rs 384.10 registered on September 22, 2021. PVR surged 10 per cent to Rs 1,662 on the BSE in intra-day trade. The stock surpassed its previous high 1,631.85 hit on September 22.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Subscribe To Insights
Key stories on business-standard.com are available to premium subscribers only.Already a BS Premium subscriber? Log in NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
PVR, Inox Leisure fall up to 8% as Maharashtra govt shuts cinema halls
Analysts bullish on PVR on long-term growth outlook
PVR, Inox Leisure skid up to 9% as Crisil downgrades long-term ratings
PVR, Inox Leisure hit seven-month low; tank up to 28% in a month
PVR dips 4% on profit booking after CRISIL downgrades credit ratings
Will Sensex correct after scaling 60,000? What tech charts are suggesting
Stocks to watch: ZEEL, Info Edge, NBCC, Biocon, United Breweries, SJVN
MARKET LIVE: Sensex gains 300 pts; Nifty Bank at record high; ZEEL sinks 4%
Sebi might soon allow PE players to snap up, set up their own AMCs
Market Ahead Podcast, Sept 27: Factors that could guide markets this week