Nifty futures on Singapore Exchange traded 87 points higher at 17,692 around 8.45 am, indicating a firm start for the benchmark indices on Friday.
Here are the top stocks to track in today's session:
Bank stocks: The Union Cabinet approved a government guarantee of up to Rs 30,600 crore for security receipts to be issued by National Asset Reconstruction Company Ltd (NARCL).
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Subscribe To Insights
Key stories on business-standard.com are available to premium subscribers only.Already a BS Premium subscriber? Log in NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
Top trading ideas by Ajit Mishra of Religare Broking: Buy Biocon, TVS Motor
OnePlus Watch review: Solid for starters, but not without software snags
Stocks to watch: Hero Moto, NMDC, HDFC Bank, Centrum Capital, VIL, CDSL
Stocks to watch: Hero Moto, NMDC, Coal India, Srei Infra Fin, TCS, Coforge
Stocks to watch: Avenue Supermarts, Bandhan Bank, Hero Moto, UltraTech
MARKET LIVE: SGX Nifty up 100 pts, signals gap-up start for Dalal Street
Market Ahead Podcast, Sept 17: Factors that may guide the markets today
Sensex breaches 59,000 mark; Nifty climbs 10,000 pts from 2020 Covid lows
Consumer goods companies continue to lose out to other sectors on bourses
BSE-listed cos' valuation at $3.54 tn; perhaps 5th highest globally: CEO