Shares of Vodafone Idea (VIL) were quoting higher for the fourth straight trading days, hitting 31-month high of Rs 15.24, up 5.5 per cent on the BSE in Monday’s intra-day trade. The stock of telecom services provider was trading at its highest level since May 8, 2019 and has surged 38 per cent in the last four trading sessions. With the current rally, the market value of VIL has zoomed 235 per cent from its 52-week low level of Rs 4.55 touched on August 5, 2021.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Mon, December 06 2021. 10:59 IST