Wipro, the Bengaluru-headquartered information technology (IT) services company, will announce its financial results for the quarter ended June 2020 (Q1FY21) on Tuesday, July 14. It will be the second large-cap IT company to release its earnings after Tata Consultancy Services (TCS). That apart, it will be the first quarterly result announcement by the company under its new CEO, Thierry Delaporte, who took charge of the firm earlier this month.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
SUBSCRIBE TO INSIGHTS
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!