Alkem Laboratories, which underperformed initially after listing a year back, has gained the Street’s attention and delivered phenomenal returns of 23 per cent since February. The change in sentiment, which also makes Alkem an outlier in the pharma pack, is led by the company’s good December quarter performance. Moreover, its future prospects remain equally good.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
SUBSCRIBE TO INSIGHTS
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.