The government has successively launched two significant reform initiatives which, if implemented expeditiously, promise to make India a productive, efficient and globally competitive economy. These are Gati Shakti, or the National Infrastructure Master Plan, launched on October 13, 2021, and the National Logistics Policy, announced on September 17. These are the two inter-related pillars on which the path to a 21st century economy is planned to be built.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Tue, September 20 2022. 22:31 IST