You are here: Home » PTI Stories » National » News
Business Standard

Man, son die of electrocution in Rajasthan

Press Trust of India  |  Jaipur 

A 65-year-old man and his son died of electrocution apparently after a high-tension line passing near their house snapped in Rampuria village of Rajasthan's district, police said today.

and his son (22) were electrocuted apparently after the high tension line passing near to their house snapped and electric shocks spread in their house, of station Buddhi Prakash said.

He said the bodies were handed over to family members after post-mortem.

(This story has not been edited by Business Standard staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)

First Published: Sun, June 10 2018. 15:30 IST
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU