Business Standard

Sanitation worker dies if asphyxiation in TN

Image

Press Trust of India Coimbatore
A 30-year-old sanitation worker today died of asphyxiation after he accidentally fell into a septic tank of a house here, while cleaning it, police said.
The incident occurred when Mahendran was cleaning the tank in a house on 100 feet road and suddenly fell into it.
On hearing his screams, the inmates of the house rushed to the spot and found him dead, they said adding the body was later retrieved.
Further investigations are on.

Disclaimer: No Business Standard Journalist was involved in creation of this content

Don't miss the most important news and views of the day. Get them on our Telegram channel

First Published: Jun 28 2018 | 7:10 PM IST

Explore News