Shooter dead at US navy base attack: sheriff

A shooter was killed after opening fire at a US naval base in Florida on Friday, officials said, with local media reporting several people had been injured.
Escambia County Sheriff's Office said in a message on Twitter that it could "confirm there is no longer an active shooter on NAS Pensacola. The shooter is confirmed dead.
Disclaimer: No Business Standard Journalist was involved in creation of this content
More From This Section
Don't miss the most important news and views of the day. Get them on our Telegram channel
First Published: Dec 06 2019 | 7:40 PM IST
