- Federal front can become a reality, Congress should help: Akhilesh Yadav
- Create off-farm jobs to reduce agri stress: Bharat Krishak Samaj chairman
- Our party will lay out people's vision, says Congress MP Rajeev Gowda
- What exactly are geographical indications and who can apply for GI status?
- 'Feminism on social media isn't the only kind there is': Madhavi Menon
- This MP election a battle between royals, people: Shivraj Singh Chouhan
- Willing to knock on any door for my children: Peace Nobel winner Satyarthi
- 'Politicians, bureaucrats don't want to devolve powers to panchayats'
- Slumdog Millionaire has opened up doors for me as a diplomat: Vikas Swarup
- We're winning elections in all the three states, says Prakash Javadekar
January 19, 2019, Saturday
Yadav at his Lucknow office and spoke about the prospects of this gathbandhan and whether the Congress could be a part of it in ...
December 22, 2018, Saturday
How climate change will affect Indian farming in the future and the solutions the government should think about, on the ground
December 15, 2018, Saturday
The Congress governments in the three states will have to focus on welfare measures for those who have suffered the brunt of ...
December 09, 2018, Sunday
Latha Nair, partner at K&S Partners, examines what constitutes a GI tag and what the gaps in the Indian GI law are
December 02, 2018, Sunday
Movements like #MeToo should develop in conceptual directions that actually challenge the status quo rather than reinforce the ...
November 24, 2018, Saturday
BJP has set a target of 200 seats and I am sure that we will win more than that, says Chouhan
November 18, 2018, Sunday
The biggest problem in India is the marginalisation that comes with our caste system
November 10, 2018, Saturday
Unfortunately, it is quite often the lack of capacity of states that has come in the way of panchayats raising their own revenues
October 28, 2018, Sunday
'When Q&A became Slumdog Millionaire and won the Oscars, the very first thing I received was a letter from Pranab Mukherjee, ...
October 14, 2018, Sunday
'We have to prove that we are capable of retaining our governments and we are returning to power after the Lok Sabha polls,' said ...
October 12, 2018, Friday
Sarah Lyall speaks to Haruki Murakami on the writing life, his fantastical new novel and the joys of the mundane
September 29, 2018, Saturday
Right now, there is so much Islamophobia and fear of 'the other', because we do not know about the traditions, customs and ...
September 22, 2018, Saturday
Support to a candidate for a constitutional position, or to some key decisions in national interest does not imply that the BJD ...
August 16, 2018, Thursday
Simple non-legislative changes in the way government schools function can help improve learning outcomes
July 29, 2018, Sunday
An undeclared emergency is in force both in Rajasthan and the Center, says Tiwari
July 22, 2018, Sunday
Manoj Tiwari, president of the BJP's Delhi unit, says the party has energised displeased workers in Delhi and that he is ...
July 16, 2018, Monday
He says the untapped opportunity is still huge enough to win in India
July 16, 2018, Monday
In India the opportunity for home broadband is large, the number of connections underserved, which means there is a huge ...
July 10, 2018, Tuesday
Advocate Abhishek Manu Singhvi, the Tata Sons' counsel at the NCLT, says there was a deliberate attempt, in the course of the ...
July 04, 2018, Wednesday
Analysis improves the probability of success, but can't guarantee it, Jeff Piersall and Eric Wright