- Willing to knock on any door for my children: Peace Nobel winner Satyarthi
- 'Politicians, bureaucrats don't want to devolve powers to panchayats'
- Slumdog Millionaire has opened up doors for me as a diplomat: Vikas Swarup
- We're winning elections in all the three states, says Prakash Javadekar
- I don't have to dream, because I can write: Japanese author Haruki Murakami
- We're branding all Islamic issues as anti-Women: Activist Flavia Agnes
- With Patnaik at helm, Odisha cannot be ignored any more: Achyuta Samanta
- Need mindset change & better school budget to improve govt schools: Expert
- Will fight feudalism of Vasundhara govt: Rebel BJP leader Ghanshyam Tiwari
- BJP will retain all seven Lok Sabha seats in Delhi, says Manoj Tiwari
November 18, 2018, Sunday
The biggest problem in India is the marginalisation that comes with our caste system
November 10, 2018, Saturday
Unfortunately, it is quite often the lack of capacity of states that has come in the way of panchayats raising their own revenues
October 28, 2018, Sunday
'When Q&A became Slumdog Millionaire and won the Oscars, the very first thing I received was a letter from Pranab Mukherjee, ...
October 14, 2018, Sunday
'We have to prove that we are capable of retaining our governments and we are returning to power after the Lok Sabha polls,' said ...
October 12, 2018, Friday
Sarah Lyall speaks to Haruki Murakami on the writing life, his fantastical new novel and the joys of the mundane
September 29, 2018, Saturday
Right now, there is so much Islamophobia and fear of 'the other', because we do not know about the traditions, customs and ...
September 22, 2018, Saturday
Support to a candidate for a constitutional position, or to some key decisions in national interest does not imply that the BJD ...
August 16, 2018, Thursday
Simple non-legislative changes in the way government schools function can help improve learning outcomes
July 29, 2018, Sunday
An undeclared emergency is in force both in Rajasthan and the Center, says Tiwari
July 22, 2018, Sunday
Manoj Tiwari, president of the BJP's Delhi unit, says the party has energised displeased workers in Delhi and that he is ...
July 16, 2018, Monday
He says the untapped opportunity is still huge enough to win in India
July 16, 2018, Monday
In India the opportunity for home broadband is large, the number of connections underserved, which means there is a huge ...
July 10, 2018, Tuesday
Advocate Abhishek Manu Singhvi, the Tata Sons' counsel at the NCLT, says there was a deliberate attempt, in the course of the ...
July 04, 2018, Wednesday
Analysis improves the probability of success, but can't guarantee it, Jeff Piersall and Eric Wright
June 24, 2018, Sunday
From the perspective of the BJP, one of the ancillary benefits of demonetisation was to disadvantage smaller, regional parties ...
May 09, 2018, Wednesday
G Parameshwara, a Dalit leader and the Congress' Karnataka unit chief for 8 years, says it is for the Congress legislature party ...
May 03, 2018, Thursday
He said that the govt should recognise universities with potential and then help them internationalise with better funding
April 29, 2018, Sunday
In the real life world, we are not solving any problem by bringing in an expert of one branch of knowledge, the veteran business ...
April 14, 2018, Saturday
Contract teachers have a bad name and I'm not commenting on their working conditions; they should get paid adequately: Rukmini
April 08, 2018, Sunday
Says, 'Violence perpetrated against these protestors is the result of a mindset that wants to take away the protection the Act ...