- FitKids uses artificial intelligence to help students perform better
- Cut Facebook out: Have you considered making money selling your own data?
- Beating the automation bogie: Switch jobs to stay within the workforce
- Here's what history of advertising suggests about the future of fake news
- Algo rhythms: mHealth and Telemedicine in India
- Privacy is human right, will ensure user always in control of data: Nadella
- Older adults grow just as many brain cells as younger people, finds study
- Indian brothers look to harness artificial intelligence for greater good
- Modi launches Nasscom's platform for skill development in 8 technologies
- Meet 14-year-old Tanmay Bakshi, a champion of artificial intelligence
June 18, 2018, Monday
AssessED tool of FitKids covers mathematics, environmental studies, science and social studies, across grades 3-10, for the CBSE ...
June 08, 2018, Friday
At the moment, less than one in six people said they'd be likely to sell their data in a global survey of consumer attitudes ...
May 30, 2018, Wednesday
Over 38 million workers are being affected by automation
May 29, 2018, Tuesday
History also suggests that the danger will probably recede over time as people grow accustomed to the ads, which will cease to ...
May 16, 2018, Wednesday
mHealth and Telemedicine could potentially disrupt the market by bridging the gap between rural and urban health in India
May 08, 2018, Tuesday
Nadella's comments assumes significance amid the storm over Cambridge Analytica's links with the 2016 Trump campaign and the way ...
April 06, 2018, Friday
This is the first time researchers looked at newly formed neurons and the state of blood vessels within the entire human ...
February 25, 2018, Sunday
The entrepreneur brothers, who have a series of lucrative startups to their name, have committed $30 million over 10 years to the ...
February 19, 2018, Monday
Nasscom also inked an agreement with the Ministry of Electronics and IT for strengthening re-skilling initiatives
February 17, 2018, Saturday
Tanmay Bakshi, tech prodigy and educationist, is a champion of artificial intelligence and, well, SpongeBob SquarePants
January 17, 2018, Wednesday
The algorithm has helped unlock a class of molecules known as peptide macrocycles, which have appealing pharmaceutical properties
January 14, 2018, Sunday
Vantage point: Insights from cutting-edge research
January 04, 2018, Thursday
The 75th anniversary of Tesla's death on January 7 provides a timely opportunity to review the life of a man who came from ...
December 17, 2017, Sunday
Earlier, big thinking was happening at the strategy level and technology was the enabler. Now the reverse is happening, Donald ...
December 14, 2017, Thursday
Asia claimed 29% of innovation centres opened in 2017, compared to Europe's 25%: Capgemini Report
December 13, 2017, Wednesday
The analysis scores companies on the degree to which a cyber attack may affect their businesses and the potential costs of ...
December 12, 2017, Tuesday
Indians, like people the world over, tend to hide their mental anguish for fear of being stigmatised
December 11, 2017, Monday
According to a new study, 50% of office workers in India rate access to top technology at the workplace above other perks
November 28, 2017, Tuesday
Google initiating ongoing efforts to improve search quality: Alphabet Executive Chairman
October 02, 2017, Monday
One needs to hire the right talent and partners as a lot of the artificial intelligence and machine learning solutions are