- Markets will now revert to merit-based investing: Deven Choksey
- Ignore market volatility and invest for the long term: G Chokkalingam
- Midcap, small-cap stks outperform Sensex; Moschip Semiconductor zooms 10%
- Who will be the next RBI Governor? Adhia, Das among names doing the rounds
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2, Zenfone Max M2 launch at 12 noon: Watch livestream
- Tata Steel falls for fifth straight session, stock hits 18-month low
- Alpha Capital picks up a 'significant minority' stake in Hero Electric
Jaiprakash Associates Ltd.
|BSE: 532532||Sector: Infrastructure|
|NSE: JPASSOCIAT||ISIN Code: INE455F01025|
|BSE 11:59 | 11 Dec||6.66||
|NSE 11:49 | 11 Dec||6.70||
|Mkt Cap.(Rs cr)||1,620|
|Mkt Cap.(Rs cr)||1620.01|
Jaiprakash Associates Ltd. (JPASSOCIAT) - Latest News & Headlines
11.47 am | 12 Sep 2018 | Business Standard
At 11:13 am, the stock was trading at Rs 9.55 on the BSE, down 5.45% from the previous close. A combined 48.1 million shares were traded on the counte...
10.08 pm | 10 Sep 2018 | Business Standard
New Delhi, 10 SeptemberThe Allahabad bench of the National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT) has issued a notice to Jaiprakash Associates (JAL) in an insolv...
5.10 pm | 29 Aug 2018 | Business Standard
Prayagraj was part of the list of half dozen stressed power projects where the resolution had commenced outside the NCLT
9.24 pm | 16 Jul 2018 | Press Trust of India
Prior to this, it had directed JAL to deposit 10 billion, in addition to Rs 7.5 billion already deposited
8.47 pm | 13 Jul 2018 | Press Trust of India
The bench, once during the hearing, asked JAL to deposit Rs 4.75 billion by August 27 with a caution that non-compliance would force it to order jaili...
1.20 am | 4 Jul 2018 | Press Trust of India
JP Associates has said it has been able to "tie up appropriate financial arrangement