- Onion price slump adds to farm distress, sharpens Modi's election stakes
- Jet Airways extends fall as ICRA downgrades credit rating
- NSEL case: Rahul, Priyanka rented out property to Jignesh Shah firm in 2013
- RLSP Chief Upendra Kushwaha quits NDA, resigns as union minister
- Chart check: 10 Nifty stocks that can slip further from the current levels
- How Opec and its allies seek 'nirvana of balance' with reduced oil output
- Regulators not under any authority should involve stakeholders: Jaitley
JSW Energy Ltd.
|BSE: 533148||Sector: Infrastructure|
|NSE: JSWENERGY||ISIN Code: INE121E01018|
|BSE 14:37 | 10 Dec||65.90||
|NSE 14:29 | 10 Dec||66.25||
|Mkt Cap.(Rs cr)||10,813|
|Mkt Cap.(Rs cr)||10813.33|
JSW Energy Ltd. (JSWENERGY) - Latest News & Headlines
12.46 am | 19 Nov 2018 | Business Standard
The power sector is in stress and we feel consolidation is likely to happen, says JSW Energy joint MD and CEO Prashant Jain
1.33 pm | 12 Oct 2018 | Business Standard
Tata Power soared 16% to Rs 72.15 on the BSE in intra-day trade on the back of an over 10-fold jump in trading volumes, while Adani Power up 14% to Rs...
2.55 am | 31 Aug 2018 | Business Standard
The power ministry has identified 66 stressed power projects across coal, gas and hydro, against the finance ministry's list of 34 coal-based stressed...
1.47 am | 31 Aug 2018 | Business Standard
Resurgent Power and JSW Energy were in the fray for the stressed power asset
11.12 pm | 30 Aug 2018 | Press Trust of India
Resurgent Power had offered an upfront payment of Rs 60.86 billion, an equity stake of around 15 per cent
11.07 pm | 7 Aug 2018 | Press Trust of India
he shareholders had passed this resolution on July 13, 2017, but raised Rs 5 billion
2.37 am | 16 Jun 2018 | Business Standard
Monnet Power was set up in 2007 and has a 1,050-Mw thermal power plant in Odisha, but ran into trouble when the Supreme Court cancelled multiple coal ...