- Borrowings by states drop 3% in April-August FY19 to Rs 1.32 trillion
- In relief for FPIs, Sebi issues revised KYC norms, eligibility process
- Reliance Jio, Star sign deal for India cricket telecast on JioTV, Hotstar
- India calls off talks with Pak, says 'true face of PM Imran Khan revealed'
- Fitch raises India's GDP forecast to 7.8% from 7.4% for FY19
Valson Industries Ltd.
|BSE: 530459||Sector: Industrials|
|NSE: N.A.||ISIN Code: INE808A01018|
|BSE 00:00 | 21 Sep||32.25||
|NSE 05:30 | 01 Jan||Valson Industries Ltd Not listed in NSE|
About Valson Industries Ltd.
Incorporated in Jun.'83, Valson Industries Ltd, earlier Valson Synthetics was promoted by Shamlal V Mehta and Suresh N Mutreja. The promoters also have interests in Valson Polyesters, Dhanalaxmi Mills and Chandra Textiles. VIL came out with a Rs 2.31-cr public issue at a premium of Rs 20 in Apr.'95 to part-finance the expansion of the capacities for texturising, twisting, dyeing and coning of ...> More
Valson Industries Ltd - Key Fundamentals
|Market Cap||( cr)||25|
|EPS - TTM||()||[*S]||3.20|
|Latest Dividend Date||21 Sep 2018|
|Book Value / Share||()||[*S]||39.97|
Valson Industries Ltd - Financial Results
|Particulars ( cr)||Jun 2018||Jun 2017||% Chg|
Valson Industries Ltd - Peer Group
Valson Industries Ltd - SHAREHOLDING PATTERN
Valson Industries Ltd - RETURNS
Valson Industries Ltd - STOCK STRENGTH
|All TIME Low/High||4.38||