- Naresh Goyal ready to put Rs 700 cr in Jet; lenders discuss restructuring
- Remembering Jack Bogle, the man who helped investors save more than $1 trn
- Federal Bank dips 5% post December quarter earnings
- A trade secrets theft probe may give more weight to US case against Huawei
- Infosys is implementing next-gen I-T filing system: All you need to know
- Farmers had lost interest in agri when we came to power: Radha Mohan Singh
- NGT asks Volkswagen to deposit Rs 100 cr by Friday or face property seizure
- FPIs hike stake in gold loan companies Muthoot, Manappuram Finance in Q3
PLANNING: MARRIAGE CALCULATOR
Flag your financial goals and then plan to achieve the target. Use this calculator to ascertain how much money you should save every year at a particular interest rate to achieve your down payment at the time of marriage.
If you or your child will be getting married at a cost of Rs 10 lakh after five years, this calculator will let you know how much you should save every year at a particular interest rate to reach the down payment.
For outright payment, the down payment will be the entire cost of the marriage.