Acuité Ratings & Research Ltd, a domestic rating, will incorporate Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) norms into its credit ratings and analysis in a systematic and transparent manner. It is the first rating outfit from India to sign a United Nations supported initiative for the Principles for Responsible Investment (PRI). In January 2021, Acuité set up subsidiary ESG Risk Assessments & Insights to make assessments for investors and corporates.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Wed, September 29 2021. 20:42 IST