Pricol Ltd, a manufacturer of auto parts and precision engineered products, has posted a 64 per cent dip in net profit during the second quarter of the financial year 2021-22 to Rs 13 crore from Rs 21.3 crore during the same period in 2020-21, owing to the second wave of Covid and semiconductor crisis.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Mon, November 08 2021. 20:53 IST