Aditya Birla Group's metals flagship Hindalco's consolidated net profit for the March quarter (Q4FY21) nearly tripled to Rs 1,928 crore over the last year, mainly on account of strong performance by Novelis and India Aluminium Business, supported by higher volumes and better product mix. It was Rs 668 crore in the corresponding quarter of the pervious year (Q4FY20).
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Fri, May 21 2021. 15:27 IST