Infosys' bonus history Year Ratio Book Value (Unit Curr) EPS (Unit Curr) 2015 1:01 418.69 105.96 2014 1:01 735.87 178.22 2006 1:01 249.89 87.72 2004 3:01 488.21 186.60 1999 1:01 173.70 40.19 1997 1:01 155.43 50.94 1994 1:01 81.26 24.15 Source: ACE Equity
Information technology (IT) major Infosys announced its results for the first quarter of financial year 2019 after market hours on Friday. Profit after tax (PAT) was reported at Rs 36.12 billion vs Rs 36.90 billion QoQ. Revenue at Rs 192.18 bn vs Rs 180.83 bn (QoQ). The company has maintained FY19 constant currency growth maintained AT 6-8% The Q1 earnings are being seen as an acid test for the company's new management. Analysts, reportedly, are keenly watching the performance of Infosys' key business verticals -- including banking, financial ...
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
SUBSCRIBE TO INSIGHTS
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.