InterviewBit, an edtech start-up, said it has raised $20 million in a Series-A funding round, led by Sequoia India and Tiger Global, and with participation from other investors. The firm provides Scaler Academy, an advanced online computer science programme for college graduates and young software engineers.
The firm will use the funds to scale up the enrollment of students and launch in new markets. It would also invest in the curriculum and live teaching product to enhance the student-teacher experience.
“A lot of young engineers don’t always have access and exposure to the relevant technical skills or recruitment processes of global companies. Our mission is to bridge that gap and help them grow in their careers,” said Anshuman Singh, co-founder, InterviewBit. “We are very pleased to be able to help young engineers expand their knowledge and coding skills and enable them to get top-tier software engineers jobs at the best
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Subscribe To Insights
Key stories on business-standard.com are available to premium subscribers only.Already a BS Premium subscriber? Log in NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.