Delaying the Jet Airways stake sale process, lenders to the airline have extended the deadline for submission of expressions of interest (EoIs) by two days to April 12. At least two EoIs were received Wednesday evening, but the deadline was extended as some potential bidders sought more time, confirmed SBI Capital Markets Ltd, investment banker appointed for the deal.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Thu, April 11 2019. 01:01 IST