JM Financial Services on Thursday reported a 25.44 per cent rise in net profit in the September quarter due to a surge in fee income emanating from share sales.
The company posted a net profit of Rs 174.43 crore in the three-month period, compared with Rs 139.06 crore in the same period of last year. Revenue for September quarter jumped by 20.67 per cent to Rs 969.49 crore from Rs 803.40 crore in September 2020.
"We have delivered another strong quarter and the numbers look encouraging reflecting sustainable growth. We continue to diversify our liabilities franchise and have successfully concluded the public issue of secured Non-Convertible Debentures by JM Financial Products Limited of Rs 500 crore," said Vishal Kampani, Non-executive Vice Chairman, JM Financial.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Subscribe To Insights
Key stories on business-standard.com are available to premium subscribers only.Already a BS Premium subscriber? Log in NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.