Mid-tier information technology (IT) services firm Larsen & Toubro (L&T) Infotech posted double-digit growth in revenue on the back of ramping up large deals. Net profit though rose marginally in the third quarter (Q3) of the current financial year. The IT firm posted a net profit of Rs 376.7 crore during the quarter, which was a marginal rise over the same period last year, when the company reported Rs 375.5 crore.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Wed, January 15 2020. 20:00 IST