In the first quarter of this financial year, financial technology firm MobiKwik, which filed an initial public offering in July, acquired almost seven million users. It expects to get 20-30 million new users in this year, but with an IPO and larger proceeds in the bank, it will be investing more in user acquisition, merchant acquisition, and brand marketing, said co-founder and chief operating officer Upasana Taku.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Wed, October 06 2021. 19:26 IST