Tech Mahindra signed $1 billion worth of total contract value (TCV) in the quarter ended March 31, 2021. C P Gurnani, managing director & chief executive officer, and Vivek Agarwal, president — BFSI, HLS and corporate development, in an interview with Shivani Shinde, talk on the business momentum and M&A pace. Edited excerpts:
Q4 has seen TCV of $1 billion being signed. Do you think you can see a similar momentum, going ahead?
Gurnani: This quarter was very well balanced when it comes to growth. The deal momentum should continue for the next four quarters. Overall, the deal pipeline is the best I have seen in the last few years. I think we will be able to do a double-digit growth for FY22. The telecom business is benefiting from digital transformation deals and 5G roll out. And, the enterprise business is seeing demand for Cloud, cybersecurity, and human experience management as well as customer experience management. The shift from legacy to digital is at the heart of whatever we are doing, and Cloud, AI and cybersecurity are clear tech drivers.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Mon, April 26 2021. 22:44 IST