Biocon’s generics and active pharmaceutical ingredients (API) business clocked 18 per cent year-on-year (YoY) growth in Q2FY23. Generics account for roughly 26 per cent of the company’s consolidated turnover. Siddharth Mittal, CEO & MD, Biocon, in an interview with Sohini Das, elaborates on his plans to grow this business further. Edited excerpts.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Tue, November 15 2022. 22:11 IST