In an unexpected move, Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) Managing Director (MD) and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Rajesh Gopinathan on Thursday decided to step down to pursue other interests. He has bee
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Subscribe To Insights
Key stories on business-standard.com are available to premium subscribers only.Already a BS Premium subscriber? Log in NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
TCS beats Street estimates in Q2, net rises 8.4%; attrition remains high
This recession was anticipated, says TCS MD & CEO Rajesh Gopinathan
TCS Q2 result: Brokerages upbeat on margin improvement; macro risks remain
Latest LIVE: TCS MD & CEO Rajesh Gopinath resigns; K Krithivasan to step in
TCS Q3: Weak deal wins, negative headcount signal slowdown, say analysts
Restaurant app peAR raises Rs 4.2 cr in funding for business expansion
JP Morgan revises RIL's target price, sees 33% uptick in long run
Google's 'castle and moat' strategy is data hegemony: CCI tells NCLAT
Glenmark Pharma get USFDA nod for human trial of cancer-treating drug
myTVS to set up centres in 3 Asia Pacific nations for overseas foray