“Humble”, “kind”, and “spiritual” are some adjectives used to describe K Krithivasan, chief executive officer designate and global head of banking, financial services, and insurance business, Tata Con
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Subscribe To Insights
Key stories on business-standard.com are available to premium subscribers only.Already a BS Premium subscriber? Log in NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
Rajesh Gopinathan quits as TCS CEO; K Krithivasan appointed CEO-designate
TCS Q2 result: Brokerages upbeat on margin improvement; macro risks remain
TCS beats Street estimates in Q2, net rises 8.4%; attrition remains high
TCS Q3: Weak deal wins, negative headcount signal slowdown, say analysts
Latest LIVE: TCS MD & CEO Rajesh Gopinath resigns; K Krithivasan to step in
Foxconn Technology plant in India to assemble Apple AirPods in India
Scam-call blocker Truecaller opens first India office in Bengaluru
Under Rajesh Gopinathan, TCS turned into a slow-moving tech giant
Ecofy, Mahindra Solarize team up for rooftop solar financing, installation
Lamborghini to deploy hybrid tech across model range in India by 2024-end