The total remuneration paid to L&T group Chairman A M Naik doubled in FY19, according to the firm’s latest annual report. Remuneration for the company’s CEO and MD S N Subrahmanyan rose 52.36 per cent. In addition, L&T’s whole-time director and Chief Financial Officer R Shankar Raman saw remuneration rise 45.59 per cent.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Sat, June 29 2019. 03:09 IST