Roposo, the live commerce video platform from Glance, announced the launch of home décor, home furnishing and wellness brand EK from Ekta Kapoor on its platform. This is the first label to be launched by Roposo through Glance Collective, a joint venture company between Glance and Collective Artists Network.
This is the first creator-led brand launch by Roposo since it announced its foray into the video-led live commerce segment last month. Naveen Tewari, founder and CEO, InMobi Group, which owns Glance, also said that in the coming year, the company plans to launch 10,000 creator-led brands on Roposo, which can then be leveraged on Glance as well.
“Our intention is to partner with celebrities and creators in the creation of brands that reflect their unique persona, and that is what we are doing with EK. Through the combined user base and live commerce technology of platforms like Glance and Roposo, EK will reach millions of consume
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Subscribe To Insights
Key stories on business-standard.com are available to premium subscribers only.Already a BS Premium subscriber? Log in NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.