Budget carrier SpiceJet's consolidated net loss narrowed to Rs 66.75 crore for the quarter ended December 31 (Q3FY21). The company had reported a net loss of Rs 105 crore in the September quarter (Q2FY21) and a profit of Rs 78 crore in the corresponding quarter a year earlier (Q3FY20). On a standalone basis, the net loss stood at Rs 56.95 crore.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Wed, February 10 2021. 15:56 IST