Business Standard

TII, Premji Invest sign share purchase agreement to acquire Lotus Surgicals

TII will acquire 67 per cent, while Premji Invest will acquire the remaining 33 per cent

Tube Investments
Premium

Representational image

BS Reporter Chennai
Tube Investments of India (TII) and Premji Invest (PI) on Saturday signed a share purchase agreement to acquire 100 per cent equity capital of Lotus Surgicals (Lotus) from India Medical Consumables Holdings (a Samara Capital entity) and other shareholders.

TII will acquire 67 per cent, while PI will acquire the remaining 33 per cent, subject to the completion of certain conditions. Currently, Lotus is engaged in the business of wound closure products.

TII will invest up to Rs 233 core and PI will invest up to Rs 115 crore to acquire equity shares from the existing shareholders of Lotus. TII

Don't miss the most important news and views of the day. Get them on our Telegram channel

First Published: Mar 25 2023 | 2:10 PM IST

Explore News

To read the full story, subscribe to BS Premium now, at just Rs 249/ month.

Key stories on business-standard.com are available only to BS Premium subscribers.

Register to read more on Business-Standard.com